Healthy Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- 1 cup organic peanut butter (or almond butter if you prefer)
- ½ - ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil (or butter if you prefer)
- 6 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups gluten-free quick oats
- Combine first four ingredients in a sauce pan and warm gently on stove top.
- Then add in the vanilla, oatmeal, and stir. Incorporating all ingredients.
- Drop by the spoonful on parchment paper and let cool. You can either freeze them or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator - if they last that long.