Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1-1/2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened sunflower seed butter (almond butter or even peanut butter would work)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup to taste
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a food processor and process until a dough forms. You'll need to stop the food processor and scrape the sides a couple times. First, the mixture will appear crumbly, but keep processing until it comes together in a lump of dough.
Fold in the chocolate chips. Eat immediately, or store dough in a sealed container in your refrigerator for up to 10 days. Note: Dough can be stored in a plastic bag in the freezer.