Delicious & Quick Paleo Banana Bread
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, I only use this if I have it... It's just as good without it
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cups almond meal/flour
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly oil a loaf pan.
Add all of the ingredients for the banana bread to a blender or stir together in a bowl. Blend until combined.
Pour banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan and use a spoon or spatula to spread the batter evenly.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until bread tests clean.
Allow bread to cool for 30 minutes.
Run a knife along the edges between the bread and the baking pan in order to release the bread from the pan. Carefully turn out onto a cutting board.
Cut thick slices of bread and enjoy!