For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice, plus additional lime juice for coating avocado
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 4 ears fresh non-gmo corn, roasted, shucked, & kernels sliced from cobs (about 3 1/4 cups kernels)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeds & membranes removed and finely diced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 large, ripe avocados, diced & tossed in fresh lime juice
- Make dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated, or shaking them in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Set aside.
- Place the corn in a very large bowl. Add the tomatoes, jalapeños, feta cheese, and cilantro to the bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and gently mix all of the ingredients with a large spoon until well combined. Refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to blend. Just before serving, gently stir in the diced avocado.