Roasted Butternut Squash with Dried Cranberries and Feta
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled + chopped
- a hearty drizzle of olive oil
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2-3 TBSP honey
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled feta
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- fresh or dried parsley, to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly drizzle or spritz a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Add cubed squash to the sheet along with another drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light layer of salt, pepper, and garlic powder, based on taste preference.
- Roast at 400 F for 25 minutes on the center rack.
- At the 25 minute mark, pull out the oven rack, and add your fresh cranberries to the roasting pan.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cranberries have started to soften and burst a bit, resembling really juicy craisins vs fresh firm cranberries.
- Remove from oven and add a sprinkle of cinnamon along with feta and honey. Sweeten to taste.
- Garnish with parsley for a burst of color and dig in while it's hot!