Although I may have chose a bit hotter sauce than my husband would have liked, these were still a killer addition to our meal last night. I love all things buffalo so when I came across this amazingly delicious and very simple recipe I had to give it a whirl. What I love about it is that it can replace meat for a meal and save some money and still taste just as good.
I hope you have an awesome start to your week!
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¾ cup of your favorite hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil, or olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the cauliflower into a large gallon-sized bag, pour the buffalo sauce into the bag. Shake until the cauliflower florets are fully coated. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.