bangin' kale salad with lemon vinaigrette and parmesan
This recipe is super yummy if you're looking for a superfood salad that tastes amazing. If you want a dairy free version then just omit the parmesan or if you want to take it to the next level then substitute feta for parmesan. All in all this recipe slays.
- 1 bunch curly kale, chopped thinly
- optional - 1 cup pine nuts (no need to toast)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove the stems and chop it into strips by rolling the leaves into a ball and making thin slices. Cut it all once again going in the other direction so you end up with a pile of nicely chopped greens.
- In a small jar, combine the juice of one lemon and the olive oil. Put a lid on the jar and shake it vigorously.
- Add the pine nuts and cheese to the greens and toss them to combine. Add the dressing to the greens, and again, toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, as needed.