We love treats. That's no lie... so when you find a yummy healthy sorbet recipe YOU JUST HAVE TO SHARE IT! Here's a great dairy free, sugar free, vegan recipe! Enjoy :)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into an airtight, freezer-friendly container and place in the freezer. Freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring once every hour for the first four hours. When stirring, make sure to scrape down the sides of the container. Stir for about a minute each time.
- Enjoy immediately! If keeping overnight, or enjoying later in the week, allow to thaw for 15-25 minutes before scooping.