My husband is a peach cobbler fanatic. Like he has loved cobbler since we were dating. I wasn't much into baking at the time, but love helps grow you and stretch you. Now you can find me making our house smell like fall with this treat. I have substituted peaches and apples for this recipe and it's phenomenal. Like for real the best mouth watering dessert ever. In fact I think I'll
make it again tomorrow.
If you're looking for a grain free, healthy dessert. Have at it!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups frozen berry and cherry blend
- Preheat oven to 375°. Swirl 1 tablespoon coconut oil around an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, vanilla paste, cinnamon, and remaining 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- Spread frozen berries in bottom of prepared dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon coconut sugar.
- Crumble flour mixture evenly over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until topping is golden and berries are bubbly.