As we continue on our grilling journey… ok, that sounds weird. I just wanted to share an easy kabob recipe since this pretty much sums up our friday night dinners because THEY ARE SO GOOD! I hope you enjoy this recipe!
serves 8 skewers | prep time 30 | total time 45
- Marinate chicken (or steak of you want, but for the recipe we'll choose chicken) overnight in your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 pineapple cut into chunks
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. In a large zipper bag combine sauce of your choice and marinate overnight.
- Fire up that grill to medium heat.
- Thread chicken, pineapple and vegetables onto skewers and brush with sauce or leave dry depending on preference.
- Grill 12-16 minutes or until cooked through.