DELICIOUS WHIPPED COCONUT CREAM for any dessert
Frosting and chocolate get me every single time. They are my weakness and make anything and everything good in life. So when we started eating clean a few years ago this recipe for whipped coconut cream has been a go to for us. It's super easy, tastes great and is guilt free because, well just because. Sometimes we even mix in some cocoa powder and make it all choclately because who doesn't love chocolate covered everything!?! Enjoy this super easy recipe!
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: other flavor extracts, ground spices (like cinnamon) or cocoa powder
- Chill the can of coconut milk at least over night (better yet, 24 hours).
- The fatty coconut cream will separate from the water in coconut milk. It will accumulate at the top and harden.