kid friendly grain free rosemary bread sticks
Since eating full blown paleo and grain free (no dairy either) for about a month now I just had to share my son's favorite recipe. Bread, bread and more bread. But it's made from almond meal or almond flour (both work great) and no more eczema! Can I get an amen!? This momma is so pumped that my little guy has been eczema free for a month by eating no grains and having no dairy. Sometime I will substitute the rosemary with honey to make them sweet or garlic salt for a more savory taste. So here is his favorite recipe that sure to be a hit any where it's made.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until dough ball is formed (there is no need for a food processor).
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and roll them into ball sized pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a pencil shape with finger tips. I divided each ball into two bread sticks.
- Place bread sticks on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes turning over half way through.